A reminder of the start dates for each year group from September (please remember these are the new year groups from September):
- Thursday, 3rd – Reception Group A
- Thursday, 3rd – Years 2, 4 and 6
- Friday, 4th – Reception Group B, Years 1, 3 and 5
- Monday, 7th – Reception Group A
- Monday, 7th – Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 return full time
- Tuesday, 8th – Reception Group B
- Wednesday, 9th – Reception begin full time
- Monday, 14th – Staggered start for Nursery pupils (letters have been sent home with dates of your visits)
- Please label all uniform with your child’s name
- Dinner money needs to be paid in advance of your child taking a school meal (£2.40 per day). Pay online preferably, or send payment in an envelope clearly labelled with your child’s name to be given to the class teacher.
- Your child will need a filled water bottle with their name clearly marked (children will take home daily)
- Your child’s class teacher will be sending home information this week about your child’s PE day. Children will wear their PE kit to school on their PE day. This can include joggers, jumpers, leggings, tracksuit.
- Your child will not need a pencil case, they have individual equipment packs in the classroom.
- Remind your children to clean their hands regularly
- If you drop off and collect your children, please do not congregate at the school gates. Keep at least 2 metres away from other parents where possible
- Please keep your child at home if they, or anyone in their extended household, has symptoms. Please phone 111 for advice or visit NHS Wales online.
- Do not send your child to school if, or anyone in their extended household, has been advised to take a Covid-19 test
Start Times and Finish Times
From September, to reduce congestion and limit numbers on and off the site at any one time pupils will have different drop off/pick up times rather than lining up on the yard.
- Key Stage 2 – please limit to 1 adult to drop off/collect children
- Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 can be dropped off at their classroom door from 8.40 am to 8.50 am, and collected from the appointed yard (Years 5 and 6 top junior yard, Years 3 and 4 lower junior yard) between 2.55 pm and 3.05 pm.
- Foundation Phase – please limit to 1 adult to drop off/collect children between 8.45 am and 8.55 am and collect at the same point from 2.50 pm and 3.00 pm
- Reception to be dropped off and collected from the Foundation Phase entrance (near the cycle shelter on Foundation Phase yard)
- Year 1 and 2 can be dropped off and collected from their classroom doors
- We have a one way system operating around the site and ask parents to please maintain social distancing.